Chat Box

Thursday, February 19, 2009

ChEaP STeAk

Tonight my parents and I and also my nephew, Terrence, had dinner near the place where I give a private tutor. This restaurant makes a very cheap steak which you will be surprised. I should of brought a camera with me to take a picture of how the steaks look like. There are not many steaks variety, I could mention you, there are chicken mushroom, chicken blackpepper, tuna mushroom, shrimp mushroom, sirloin steak, and some few others that I don't remember. What makes these steaks are so cheap is that the meats are covered with flour and then fried. Sorry if you can't get the imagination... I should take pictures of them next time I eat there again. Well for an empty stomach, they really stuffed it with not going to make our wallet dry hehe ="p Oh about the price... they are in ranged between IDR 8,500 - IDR 14,500...!!!!

Surprised???? Haha. With American dollar, you can eat steak for about a dollar!

Tell me how much can you buy a plate of steak in your place?

0 comments:

It's all about FOOD, RECIPES, and LIFE STYLE!!   © 2009. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP