Chat Box

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TeA TiMe

Living in a lovely country with no tea time has given me so lack of information, even less the experience of having one. But today, I had the chance to talk with a friend who lives down below the continent where they have tea time. I found myself interested in knowing more about it. What is tea time and what do we have to do on tea time. My only imagination about tea time reminds me of those old western movies back in Europe where women with full heavy clothes and men with their thin mustache sitting in a small round table talking about lifestyle or their parents in law ="p sipping tea from a tiny tea cup. So, my thought about tea time is kind of classic actually. But I was all wrong. Tea time has become a lifestyle that cannot be removed from western people, where ever they are now. But what makes me a bit wondering... do they still have tea time at work??

0 comments:

It's all about FOOD, RECIPES, and LIFE STYLE!!   © 2009. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP