Chat Box

Thursday, January 29, 2009

ArIsE FrOm SicKnEsS

Hi hi hi ^_^

Gong Xi! Gong Xi!
Gong Xi Fa Chai, Xin Nian Cin Bu!
^_^

I wish you a prosperous New Year for those who celebrate Chinese New Year. May all your days are filled with blessings and happiness!

Ahh... I had a great New Year! Lots of feasts and foods.. but maybe I got too enthusiast of eating, so I got my self stuck on bed for two days after the New Year uhuhu... its not because of the bad food at all, its just sometimes yes you need to eat to live but remember to stop before you are stuffed. Haha... yeah you can call me food gorg if that makes you have fun ="p

But I am all healthy now and ready for more food experience. Enough food this time, not too many hehe

0 comments:

It's all about FOOD, RECIPES, and LIFE STYLE!!   © 2009. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP