Chat Box

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Desperation 4 Rica-Rica Noodle

Woke up in the morning, my mind filled with the thought of mie rica-rica mm... I even dreamed of it uhuhuu...

So, I decided to make one.... when I was about to take some meat in the fridge, dad stopped me and said "Those are for the ritual..." uhuhu I said "But I dreamed of having rica-rica noodles!" And then like the time freezed for 5 seconds my creative dad suggested me to use chicken eggs instead. Ah yes he's always been that creative.... I think its on me too ="D

So I did! I made the rica-rica noodles with scrambled eggs. The spice ingredients are simple... I only use red pepper (small chops) and if you like it really hot you should add more small peppers (small chops aswell), a little piece of garlic, some red onions, and eggs.

If you are allowed to eat pork and if there is no pork in the fridge, you should always prepare pork oil (I don't know the culinare name for that ="p).
So, scramble the eggs using the pork oil (scramble it really small until its a bit dry), and then fry it together with the peppers and onion and garlic. Add a little bit of fish sauce, salty soy sauce and sweet soy sauce (to give it a color like meat).

Boil the noodles.... I usually spice the noodles seperately in the bowl. I use 1 teaspoon of pork oil, a little bit of salty soy sauce and sweet soy sauce, white pepper and a little bit of salt ( MM I like it salty! ^_^). Mix the noodles with the spice and put the rica-rica on top... ready to eat! yummyyy (less meaty though uhuhu)


You can try it if you have no meat at home but you want to eat something hot and delicious ^.^ And it's easy to make too! ="D

1 comments:

fatma

cuuu, pork oilnya bisa diganti g?
(aku sri tpn 2000 pk nicknamenya fatma, sedang menyamar-tapi ko bilang2 heuheu)
btw, nice blog, sesuai jurusan,keep up the good work ;), ok, sukses y buuuu...

It's all about FOOD, RECIPES, and LIFE STYLE!!   © 2009. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP