Chat Box

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GreeN BeAnS FoR MoRe HaiR??

Dear foodlovers,

I got to tell you I have this hair problem. My hair doesn't grow a lot. It always makes me unconfident every time I do my hair, because it always seem not suitable with my face... ugh.. My mom said it was because when I was baby, my parents didn't cut my hair bold because they think my curly hair looked so cute :p Whereas, here we still believe that if babies are cut bold once, then they will have thicker hair.

But I don't want to blame my parents for this, because I do agree I did look cute when I was baby haha :D But then, I have been trying to do this and that, go to the hair salon to have some treatments, and even drinking this and that in order to grow more hair. I am hopeless my friends.... until about a month ago, when my mom had her hairdo, the hair dresser told her about the magic of Green Beans. He has 2 customers that have this absolutely thick hair. You probably wouldn't believe if I say that from one hair follicle grows 3 hairs!! Apparently, his two customers did the same thing to their hair. They drink the water from boiling the Green Beans :o

He said that for 250 grams of Green Beans need 4 cups of water. Just boil the Green beans in the water, but only before the skin of the green beans started to break. Drink only 1 cup of the water everyday. I got to tell you it taste horrible! Bitter, tasteless, and I just realize that green beans have this horrible aroma :#
But you know, if this really works just like those two customers, I should tell the whole world about this haha! :D

0 comments:

It's all about FOOD, RECIPES, and LIFE STYLE!!   © 2009. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP